What you need:
What you do:
- Wash and core the apple.
- Carve the swan's head and neck out of the bottom of the apple. Set this piece aside to create the swan's head in a later step.
- Cut a slice off the bottom of the apple so that the fruit sits level on a flat surface.
- The large apple piece will be the swan's body. Slice two large wedges out of the apple that will become the wings. Cut one wedge from the right side and one from the left side of the apple (see pic3.)
- Place the two large wedges back onto the swan's body.
- Last cut a slit and remove a small piece from the top of the apple piece.
- Slide the swan head piece inside.